QUICK BUILDING POLY-GEL KIT This revolutionary Gel is definitely a game changer,
Changing the way we create nail enhancements Whether you sculpt over Forms or use as an overlay for Tips or the Natural Nail this product does it all.
Having a thicker Gel to regular builder gel and applied in a way more resembling acrylic application means even stronger nail and quicker application.
POLYGEL ONLY OR POLY GEL KIT (3 items)
Polygel nail builder Gel 15 ml
100 Pack Dual Nail Tips
Dual Ended Brush
Poly gel 15ml ( Choose From Pink,Clear, White,)
OPTION 1 : WHITE POLY GEL ONLY
OPTION 2 : CLEAR POLY GEL ONLY
OPTION 3 : COVER PINK POLY GEL ONLY
OPTION 4 : WHITE (SET OF 3 ITEMS)
OPTION 5 : CLEAR SET OF 3 ITEMS
OPTION 6 : COVER PINK (SET OF 3 ITEMS)
OPTION 7 : NAILS ONLY
OPTION 8 : SPAUTLA ONLY
1. Quick and easy even for beginners
2. Mess-free application - no running or flooding
3. No Chips or Smudges
4. Cure Under Either LED or UV Lamp
5. EU Tested And Approved
How to Apply
1.Push the cuticles back, make sure there's no cuticle on the nail plate
2. Gently file the shine off the nail plate
3.Cleanse with alcohol-based cleanser wipes
4.Apply Primer and wait to air dry.
5.Apply Base coat and cure 2 minutes/ 1 minute under 36W UV Lamp/ 36W LED or combo Lamp
6. Use a gel brush dipped in the cleanser to apply product and gently pat in place. A tiny bit of cleanser goes a long way
7.1 If using nail TipsIf applying as an overlay or extend on tips apply 2 layers curing each time (2min in 36W UV lamp, 1min in 36W LED or combo lamp),
making sure to make thin layer first and build an apex and correct structure for added strength with the second layer
*Recommended curing times are based on a 36 watt UV Lamp or 36 watts LED Lamp.
Increase cure times if using other lamps.
How to Remove
1. This product will soak off in 10 – 15 minutes. Lightly file over the top of the surface witha 180 grit file to break the seal.
2. Wrap the nail with foil and allow the nail to soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Use metal or woodencuticle pusher stick to remove gel.
3. Additional time may be needed if you have used the Structure Gel to even out the nail.